- Created with the tournament angler and the weekend warrior in mind, the Detachable Lock Down mount is versatile enough to fit any boat model in just about any location imaginable, with the added benefit of being able to remove the entire mount when needed.
- Held securely in place with (4) click lock screws, just remove one thumb screw, twist, and the entire system can be removed
- The mounting base stays on your boat and is only 1/2” tall, to eliminate any tripping hazards.
- With multiple axis movement, the Detachable Lock Down mount is meant to position your graph exactly where you want it, then ‘Lock It Down’ to its fixed viewing angle.
- Design provides the ability to maintain position regardless of the conditions.
- Offerings in 3” and 6” lengths, it can be adapted to any location convenient for the user. Suitable for mounting at both the console or the bow with a standard mounting pattern.
- Height options are in reference to the leg height: 3” model measures 9-1/2” tall, 6” model measures 12-1/2” tall when completely aligned and upright.
- Gimbal bracket not included. Our mounts require you to reuse your stock gimbal bracket.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.