No products in the cart.
- ***ALL current graphs fit our mounts, if your graph is not listed, please make a note at checkout and we will ship accordingly***
- Custom console panel mount designed to properly fit your boat brand/model and electronics units.
- Designed to provide the ultimate mounting security for today’s marine electronics.
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum with a powder coated finish and all stainless steel hardware.
- Designed with our state of the art 3D CAD software and manufactured on site at Boatlogix.
- Constructed with a base flange and a panel plate to mount the adjustable support assembly the dual gimbal bar mounts to.
- The completed assembly is secured to the boat with stainless steel bolts, washers, and Nylon locking nuts. No screws to loosen or strip out.
- Gimbal top plates are formed to match the gimbal brackets, providing additional strength to the gimbal, which provides greater stability for the unit, no matter the boating conditions.
- The gimbal brackets are bolted in place on top of the dual mount top support bar.
- The dual mount top support bar is supported and connected to the panel plate with an adjustable support assembly.
- The support assembly is adjustable to set the vertical angle of the viewing screen as desired by rotating it toward or away from the steering wheel.
- Multiple holes are provided for each gimbal bracket to change the angle of the viewing screen of the units in relation to each other. This adjustment is to provide options to the customer based on their preferences.
- Units can be set in the first hole location and the viewing screens will be parallel, no angle inward.
- Units can be set in the second hole location and the viewing screens will be set at a 10 degree angle inward.
- Units can be set in the third hole location and the viewing screens will be set at a 20 degree angle inward.
- The wire way is covered by a rubber and aluminum cover with a powdercoat finish.
- Sealing gaskets are provided for installation between the boat console and the base flange and between the base flange and the panel plate to seal these areas.
- Panel plate edges beveled after painting for an added touch.
- Patent Pending
- 1-2 Weeks to ship
|Dimensions||30 x 16 x 8 in|