No products in the cart.
Single Console Mount
***Last (5) pictures are of the two different Bullet console options***
If your boat brand or model is not listed, please contact us to see if we can provide a solution for your mounting requirements at email@example.com or give us a call at (423)870-5582.
- Custom console panel mount designed to properly fit your boat brand/model and electronics unit.
- Designed to provide the ultimate mounting security for today’s marine electronics.
- Constructed of high-grade aluminum with a powder coated finish and all stainless steel hardware.
- Designed with our state of the art 3D CAD software and manufactured on site at Boatlogix.
- Constructed with a base flange and a panel plate to mount the adjustable support assembly the gimbal bracket mounts to.
- The completed assembly is secured to the boat with stainless steel bolts, washers, and Nylon locking nuts. No screws to loosen or strip out.
- Top gimbal plate is formed to match the gimbal bracket, providing additional strength to the gimbal, which provides greater stability for the unit, no matter the boating conditions.
- The gimbal bracket is supported and connected to the panel plate with an adjustable support assembly.
- The support assembly is adjustable to set the vertical angle of the viewing screen as desired by rotating it toward or away from the steering wheel.
- Cables route through the panel plate and the hole is covered with a rubber and aluminum weather cover with a powder coat finish.
- Sealing gaskets are provided for installation between the boat console and the base flange and between the base flange and the panel plate to seal these areas.
- Panel plate edges beveled after painting for an added touch.
- Patent Pending
- 1-2 Weeks to ship
|Dimensions||20 x 16 x 8 in|